Thursday, April 16, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

When I saw this sweater selling in Zahra's closet on Because I Shop too Much it was love at first sight (pun intended!). I remember seeing this knit at J.Crew for almost $100 the year prior but it sold out before I could buy it. Snagging it for $20 was a no-brainer as far as I was concerned! 

When I wore the heart sweater the first time, I styled it with skinny distressed jeans, nude heels, and some fun silver jewelry. A great outfit for a beautiful and warm fall afternoon with my family. 
Five months later, Kaitlyn styled the top with white denim and a neon bag making it the perfect Spring outfit.

Here is how we both styled the top:

How would you style this top?

Shop the look: (We just had to throw in the Pineapple top because how cute is that!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment