Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Taking a Masculine Turn for Spring

 photo IMG_1165_zpsjqemypjb.jpg  photo IMG_1183_zpsrfl4nyvw.jpg  photo IMG_1177_zpsaicmsrp5.jpg

One of my favorite pairings is to take a super girly item, like this wrap dress, and style it with more masculine pieces. By adding a faux leather biker jacket and buckle boots it gave the look the perfect amount of edge I was looking for. Women's fashion is really taking a masculine turn for Spring and it's right up my ally. Most of us have been doing this for years, but this year it is super on trend. Which means finding (and shopping) for androgynous types of clothing items is going to be very easy. SCORE! ;)

I decided to continue the gold from my boots by adding two beautiful gold jewelry pieces from my most recent RocksBox shipment. Don't forget by using code "sadbblogxoxo," you can get your first 30 days for free! I finished the look off with my favorite neutral bag and was good to go for a night out with my handsome hubby.

 photo IMG_1179_zpscylidmul.jpg  photo IMG_1166_zpsm8brhkum.jpg  photo IMG_1172_zps3ko1frbm.jpg  photo IMG_1180_zpsqwypgvxe.jpg
Dress: Urban Outfitters // Jacket: Sheinside // Boots: c/o JustFab // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Necklace & Earrings: RocksBox (use code sadbblogxoxo to get your first month FREE!) // Sunglasses: Prada // Phone Case: Kate Spade 

I love this dress so much! It was perfect for my date night and just love the light gray color.

What do you think of this pairing?
Do you ever mix masculine items with girly ones to get an edgier look?

No comments:

Post a Comment