Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Four Things about Lisa

Yesterday Kaitlyn shared her "four things" and today I'm sharing mine! It's always fun to go a bit deeper than what we are wearing or what recipes we are loving, so I hope you enjoy learning a bit more about us. As Kaitlyn said yesterday, please tag us on Instagram if you share four things about you, as we would love to learn more about all of our lovely readers!


FOUR NAMES PEOPLE CALL ME OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME:

1. Lili 
2. Bonet
3. Mug wump (from the hubby) 
4. Lisa Lisa 

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD:

1. Designed and assembled jewelry for a jewelry store.
2. Bartender
3. Corporation for International Business
4. Radio Station

FOUR MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:

1. The Shawshank Redemption 
2. Under the Tuscan Sun 
3. Titanic 
4. Mean Girls

FOUR BOOKS I’D RECOMMEND:

1. The Fault in our Stars
2. Divergent Trilogy
3. The Makers Diet 
4. The Reason I Jump 

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED:

1. Barrington
2. Bloomington/Normal
3. Mundelein
4. Westchester
(All towns in Illinois) 

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:

1. Anywhere with palm trees! 
2. Nashville
3. Our family lake house in Wisconsin
4. Back in London or Paris (but this time with my hubby!) 

FOUR THINGS I DON’T EAT:

1. Venison
2. Catfish (bottom feeders people) ;) 
3. White bread
4.  Grape flavored anything (gum, candy, jelly, etc. but I love grapes and wine..who knows! lol) 

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:

1. Avocado Toast (actually anything with avocado, especially guacamole!) 
2. Sushi
3. Fried pickles: spears, chips, strips, I'll take them anyway I can get them. 
4. GMO free chips/snacks (Beanitos and Skinny pop are at the top of the list)

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH:

1. Orphan Black   
2. Game of Thrones
3. Nashville
4. Bloodline 

FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:

1. Summer! Pool days, family walks, picnics, bike rides, etc. Bring it on! 
2. Weekends at the lake house in Wisconsin
3. Weekend trip to Austin with my hubby
4. Taking the steps to get our home/family move ready. Hoping to put ours on the market in 2016, but lots to do before that. So exciting!! 

FOUR THINGS I’M ALWAYS SAYING:

1. "But first, coffee!" No explanation needed. 
2. "Kiss & snuggle, I love you!"  Both my kids, hubby, and myself all say it to each other each time someone comes or goes. A proper hello and goodbye, lots of kisses, hugs and love in this family. I'm very lucky! 
3. "Did you wash your hands?" I literally say this 20 times a day to my kids. Reminders after school, before meals, and after bathroom breaks are needed. I feel like a broken record sometimes. 
4. "Will you blog me?" I generally take my own photos using a tripod and timer (or remote depending on the lens I'm using), but I love when someone else takes my photos. Kaitlyn, my hubby, my sister, my sitter..if I'm out with someone, I'll generally ask. Bloggers gonna blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment