Friday, May 15, 2015

Love it or Hate it, Rompers are Here to Stay!

 photo IMG_2017_zpsa505uuey.jpg  photo IMG_2032_zpspha7ahm6.jpg

I have always had a love/hate relationship with rompers. I love wearing them! They fit my shorter torso perfectly and I just feel like they encompass all that is great about wearing a mini dress without the bending over restrictions. ;)

Having said that, I hate having to go to the bathroom when wearing one because, for lack of a better description, you literally have to take your clothes off to go! See, love and hate at the same time. I do love them more then I hate them so this mama is stocking up!

 photo IMG_2044_zpskggqha2p.jpg  photo IMG_2020_zpshlypce5h.jpg

I have quite a few long sleeve rompers ranging from this pricey sequin number, to a mid-priced floral beauty, and down to this very cost friendly printed one. The best part is they can be dressed up or down making them very versatile additions to any wardrobe.

Each season we are seeing more and more romper styles for sale and this season is no exception. (Insert happy dance!)

 photo IMG_2034_zpsb08bm2ov.jpg  photo IMG_2023_zps3zwb0lzm.jpg
Romper: Forever 21 // Hat: Gap (swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Boots & Bag: c/o Sole Society // Sunglasses: MNG by Mango // Large Druzy Ring: Lili Claspe // Small Druzy Ring: Erin Gallagher Jewelry 

How do you feel about rompers? Do you own any long sleeve ones yet?

Here are some that I am currently drooling over right now:
(simply click on the photos below to shop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment