Thursday, May 7, 2015

Neon colors are ALWAYS a great idea

 photo IMG_1873_zpsvyr3cjhm.jpg  photo IMG_1867_zpskw9xpt0i.jpg  photo IMG_1865_zpscw9ftyta.jpg  photo IMG_1868_zpsmimtog5u.jpg

Nothing brightens up a day more then dressing in neon colors. This dress is one of my all time favorites. The color, the fact that it's tie dye, and how soft and cozy it is, all put it high up on my wardrobe list!

The dress entered my life when Kaitlyn purchased it for her honeymoon as a suit cover-up. She later swapped it with me on Because I Shop Too much and we both were happy campers with new-to-us items. I have worn the dress about 5 times since, but this is only it's second debut (by myself) on the blog.

This day it was partly cloudy out, but he bright neon colors of the dress and bag made my mood feel like it was sunny all day! I added a denim jacket at night because it was a bit cooler out, but kept it casual with flat sandals and a few jewelry items.

 photo IMG_1877_zpssttqhjx7.jpg  photo IMG_1869_zpsfl3fe5an.jpg  photo IMG_1879_zpshaoomwr3.jpg  photo IMG_1871_zpsibb8ec0t.jpg
Dress: Calvin Klein (Swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Jacket: Pepe Jeans London // Shoes: Target // Bag: c/o Sole Society 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Necklace: XO Veronika // Ring: Silver Speck (Swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Watch: Movado 
Bracelet: Infinite Warrior // Bracelet: Lokai

Do you have a favorite dress because of it's color or how the fabric feels on your skin?

Do you ever wear neon colors to brighten up your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment