Tuesday, June 16, 2015

All that Glitters


When it came to choosing my dress choice for hosting a very special bridal shower, I put a bow on it. I tried on an endless stream of beautiful dresses at our Rent the Runway appointment and then last minute, I spotted this pretty in pink beauty out of the corner of my eye. We were taking a few more shots of the beautiful store décor when I asked our stylist if I could try on a few more (Yep, just me and Dr. Seuss, here!)


I’m not typically a ultra-feminine, pink-wearing, bow obsessed kind of girl…I usually like a little bit of “edge” whether it’s through menswear, sneakers or jewelry but I couldn’t resist the adorable factor of this dress. Especially after I saw the open back…gets me every single time

Oh, and the Kate Spade glitter clutch...I about died and went to heaven when my stylist Asia hung that on my arm. Kudos to her because I've never been sold on anything so fast in my life ;) 







Dress: Rent the Runway |  Clutch: Rent the Runway | Heels: DSW  (love the colored heel!) | Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: Francesca's | Rings: Rocksbox (use code sistersmariexoxo to get your first month free!)

Have you rented the runway? How was your experience? 


No comments:

Post a Comment