Friday, June 5, 2015

Lisa's Blogging Bloopers, Volume 5

Sometimes the cutting room floor is just more fun to look at then the "good photos." Having said that, here is my latest installment of bloopers. I added quotes of what I was thinking but feel free to re-quote them in the comments section! 

 photo outtakes_zpsqcvdic7e.jpg  photo bloopers_zpsyzpwxnla.jpg  photo IMG_1190_zpsnepitrmh.jpg  photo IMG_0712_zpskgsui6tv.jpg  photo IMG_1527_zpsxnmyqxup.jpg  photo IMG_1883_zps7jgbja4m.jpg  photo IMG_1936_zps939arjqx.jpg  photo IMG_1074_zpsj66jfmof.jpg  photo IMG_2586_zpsceifkbwe.jpg

The last photo is so my favorite! My hubby was doing my photos while the kids waited to play on the doorstep. A mother's work is never done, truly! ;) 

Want to see more of my bloopers? See previous posts hereherehere, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment