Thursday, June 4, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it: 4x!

A green army jacket or top is one of our must-haves for Spring and Summer as it's incredibly versatile and the perfect addition for almost any personal style. I feel like this is one of those 90's styles that has made a triumphant comeback...unlike the Birks, sorry guys, we just can't rekindle that love connection.

Lisa has let me borrow this top a few times now and on each occasion, I claim that she may end up never seeing it again...It's the equivalent of a great denim jacket because it goes with almost anything and adds a great masculine element to otherwise feminine pieces. Lisa remixed it from Spring to Summer by pairing with dark denim and booties followed by a comfy midi dress.


I first paired it with pink stripes and white denim then a great shift dress (also Lisas, perhaps I should raid her entire wardrobe!)

Do you have a go-to army green top or jacket? Now's the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment