Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Taking all the Work out of Getting Ready

 photo IMG_3370_zpsppvpl3ig.jpg  photo IMG_3374_zpsuvt9s6zn.jpg

Yesterday, you saw the outfit that Kaitlyn choose when we went to Rent the Runway in Chicago, and today I am excited to share mine with you! It is such a fun concept to rent an outfit that, lets be honest, I otherwise could not afford to wear/own. It's also an amazing concept that the items you rent are sent to your home a day or 2 before the event so the morning of, you just get dressed! Since Kaitlyn and I were 2 of the 3 bridal shower hosts, it was nice not to have to worry about what I was going to be wearing that day as well.

 photo IMG_3349_zpsyondf2nc.jpg  photo IMG_3368_zpszvai8by7.jpg
 photo IMG_3352_zpszna8wl4z.jpg  photo IMG_3375_zps8xrllaf9.jpg

I chose this stunning Parker maxi dress that made me feel like a beautiful watercolor painting. I paired it with a fold over clutch from Gi Gi New York and some amazing gold and turquoise statement earrings. To finish off my look I added a few pieces of gold jewelry and nude heels and I was out the door and ready to celebrate our cousins big day!

 photo IMG_3357_zpssqg3geov.jpg  photo IMG_3343_zpseqxyke22.jpg

This was my fifth time using Rent the Runway for an event and I have to say I love it just as much now as I did the first time. This items are always perfect and I'm always sad to ship them back! ;)

I actually have two weddings this summer and I've already rented a dress for one and will be doing so for the other as well...It's kind of addictive.

 photo IMG_3363_zpsnnjwm9og.jpg  photo IMG_3366_zpsyonrb9ss.jpg
Dress: Parker via Rent the Runway // Bag: Gigi New York via Rent the Runway // Earrings: Rent the Runway
Watch: Fossil // Rings & Cuff: Rocksbox 

What do you think of the outfit I rented? Are you a Rent the Runway fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment