Friday, June 19, 2015

Welcome Back, I Have Missed You!

Isn't it fun how clothing trends come and go but ultimately they all come back around again? In some cases when they come back around, they are better then ever. That is how I feel about button front denim skirts. In the past, I never owned one that had a button front, but I loved the way it looks. This is a summer must have as far as I am concerned.

Denim skirts can be styled for everyday wear, a girls night out, or even to a festival. These bad boys are super versatile and they have me dreaming of owning one. Now, if I can just pick a length that I know will look good on both Kaitlyn and I so we can do a swap... ;) 

I am kicking myself that I didn't keep my favorite few from the early 2000's but thankfully I found quite a few currently selling that I've got my eye on. I looked for all different lengths and all different price points because let's be honest, it's not always a great time financially to splurge...But sometimes it is! 

Take a look below and feel free to clink on the photos to shop some of these great finds:



Did you keep your denim skirts from back in the day? 

Is this an item you will be wearing this season? Let's chat in the comments section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment