Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Falling for Bodysuits

 photo bodysuit_zpsac3xxvjb.jpg  photo IMG_4920_zpsjtgto71m.jpg 
Hello, my name is Lisa and I am a bodysuit addict. Why have I not been wearing these my entire life? I'm serious. It's like wearing a bathing suit, so you don't have to wear a bra with most of them, and your shirt never un-tucks. It's the best thing ever as far as I am concerned! 

On this day I decided to keep it simple for a girls night and paired my go-to black bodysuit with boyfriend denim. To the give the outfit more of a dressed-up look I added a bright lip and heels. Then to keep it neutral and more my style, I added a brown belt, killer bag, dreamy emerald sunglasses, and a wool hat. 

 photo IMG_4916_zpsr0zzglf0.jpg  photo IMG_4901_zpslgy2lb3x.jpg  photo IMG_4925_zpsylbxf1ao.jpg 
The great thing about this outfit is that I felt sexy and comfortable at the same time. Let's be honest, I'm in relaxed fit jeans and no bra, you don't get more comfortable than that! At this point I own three bodysuits (oddly all of them different styles, but all black) and I can't wait to stock up on more for the coming fall and winter seasons. They are just such a great layering piece I don't think I can stop myself! 

 photo IMG_4911_zpsub5as89m.jpg  photo IMG_4924_zps60py040z.jpg 
 photo IMG_4908_zpscbduj7no.jpg  photo IMG_4899_zpszxn8h8v2.jpg
Bodysuit // Jeans // Bag // Shoes // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code SADB for 1st month of designer sunglasses FREE!) // Watch // Necklace: Lili Claspe

Are you a fan of wearing bodysuits? 
What do you think of this outfit pairing? I say recreate it and tell me what you think! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment