Friday, October 9, 2015

#CoachFall2015


An ordinary Wednesday night is anything but when spent with your favorite ladies (and men, thanks bro & Dad for coming!) at the CoachFall 2015 preview. Lisa guest hosted the event and was the picture of Fall perfection in a fur vest, suede skirt and soft but glam makeup. 

Upon our arrival, we were greeted with champagne, delicious treats and all of Lisa’s favorite Coach picks to help us familiar with the new product line(s). Everything on her display was beautiful but I only had eyes for the matching buffalo plaid backpack and heels. Ugh, my wardrobe needs these shoes like white needs black...




I will say this: I went in with the mindset that I was going to support Lisa, enjoy a night out with the girls (and let's be honest, drink free champs) but I left with a totally different feeling. Guys, Coach got a face lift and it is working for them...I've always admired the brand from a distance because I thought of it more as my Mom’s favorite designer line which is not to be considered negative, but the purses and general aesthetic just always seemed to appeal to a slightly older audience than a girl in her 20's.

With that said, I was more than pleasantly surprised by the Fall line – With moto jackets (one of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen!), plaid on more plaid, cute graphic prints and bold jewel tones, I felt completely at home in the store. Everything looked fresh and modern so to me, it was obvious that they are looking to cater to wider demographic now including young adults and fashion trendsetters, all while still hitting the mark with their signature style where it counts in the statement pieces.
P.S. All of the mini apps were provided by Wildfire and I'm now wondering what I've been doing without jalapeno cornbread in my life. SO GOOD. 






This moto jacket though...TO DIE.

I loved the men's collection as well...even my Dad's interest was peaked by the thought of a new "murse" ;)


Thanks for having us, Coach!
If you guys check out the new Fall collection, let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment