Monday, October 12, 2015

Remix: Overalls

I have to admit, never in a million years did I think I'd be wearing overalls at he ripe age of 36. To be honest though, I totally love them and actually just picked up a second pair, this time in black (over on a Gilt sale). I get a lot of use out of these beauties I found at Nordstrom & they have become a bit of a go-to on my otherwise boyfriend denim wearing days.

I find that just like most things, you can dress them up or down depending on the occasion. I've worn them to everything from an event in the city to everyday mom wear. Whether you get a deal on a pair or splurge, I promise you won't be disappointed.

 photo remix_zpsd8dtvzl2.jpg 
1 // 2
 photo chicagoblogger_zpsbfij2jyi.jpg
3 // 4

What are you thoughts on overalls? Looking for the perfect pair? Here are a few of my favorites currently selling at all different price points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment