Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Layers of Knits

 photo IMG_6543_zpscnjtsfrp.jpg  photo IMG_6538_zpstzqpqdfv.jpg  photo IMG_6533_zpsjinn3giw.jpg

When I recently saw this back-slit sweater on cyber Monday, I knew it needed to be in my closet. The styling possibilities are endless and I was all too excited to wear it on this day of errands and helping at the school. For my first time wearing the top, I decided to keep it all black under by adding leggings and a mesh knit sweater. To break up the color a bit I added my wool trench, gray hat, and olive cross body bag.

 photo IMG_6520_zpsjo4gwale.jpg  photo IMG_6553_zpsegqnt0b9.jpg  photo IMG_6582_zpsiyzzhvsd.jpg  photo IMG_6524_zpsnmb7mxgz.jpg
Top: Express (similar) // Turtleneck // Pants // Boots // Coat: Victoria's Secret (similar) // Bag // Hat // Sunglasses & Cuff: Coach // Watch 

I loved wearing this outfit. It felt very put-together but also had lots of movement for when I was sitting on the floor reading to the kids as well. That, my friends, is an outfit win in my book. 

What do you think of this style sweater? What would you pair it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment