Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hole-y Cozy





I love a good play-on-words and "hole-y cozy" truly describes how I felt in this outfit. When putting looks together, I don't generally pair two distressed items. Having said that, I put these two on together (while shopping at E Street denim), and it just felt right! Holes aside, both items are truly the softest I've ever owned. I kid you not when I say I felt like I was wearing my PJ's this day. Which makes for perfect weekend wear, don't you think? 

This outfit was perfect for a relaxing weekend day at our lake house. I can't wait to style both in the coming months. I have already planned out how I will pair this sweater the next two times I wear it. Do any of you guys do that? Start going over all the styling possibilities before you even get it on for the first time? That's a sneak peek at how this brain works anyway! ;) 



Sweater & Jeans: c/o E Street Denim // Boots: Dolce Vita // Bag: Target (swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Necklace: Rocksbox // Sunglasses: c/o Sole Society 
What is your rule when it comes to distressed clothing items? 
What is your go-to weekend style?

No comments:

Post a Comment