Thursday, March 24, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it

source // source

I have to admit, this fringe bag by Rachel Zoe is one of my favorite possessions. It's one of those items that will for sure be passed down to my daughter one day! Back in 2011, QVC & Rachel Zoe began their collaboration and this was one item from the first collection. Rachel has since expanded her line, but still sells on QVC too! I think I paid around $150 for this bag, which at the time seemed like a lot to me. But I had to have it so I made two payments and got it soon after. I have worn it countless times in the past five years, so I decided to share a few of my favorite pairings. 

 (source)

 (source

(source

Do you have an item in your wardrobe that year in and year out is still your favorite? Did anyone else shop the first QVC & Rachel Zoe collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment