Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Nochella, No Problem

 photo IMG_1001_zpsbjsphidj.jpg  photo IMG_0982_zpsdngz8rkc.jpg  photo IMG_0988_zpsdlc0wosk.jpg 

Anyone else having major festival envy watching Coachella on social media? That envy quickly passed as I wore one of my new favorite spring dresses and live-streamed the show from the comfort of my living room. Nochella, no problem! I actually danced and had a very fun time with my husband as we did just that each night this weekend! Something tells me we will be at it again this coming weekend too.  OK, let's get back to this gorgeous festival look, shall we?

When shopping for womens dresses, Express has you covered. This flowy number became my fast favorite due to the fun neckline and crochet detail. Plus I'm a huge fan of a sheer bottom...let's just say this dress checked off all my boxes. When it came to the styling, I kept it easy by adding a cream heel, headband, denim jacket, and saddle bag. I love how the colors paired, don't you?

 photo IMG_0985_zpsgad53siy.jpg  photo IMG_1003_zpst75cz2ot.jpg  photo IMG_0990_zpsopxppcck.jpg 

I decided to use the triangle detail in the top of the dress to pull in these gorgeous dangle earrings from Park Lane Jewelry. I have the matching necklace too (which will be on the blog next week) and it added just the right amount of glam to this look. Sometimes you just need a little sparkle even when dealing with festival styles. 

 photo IMG_0973_zpsoumf1srr.jpg  photo IMG_0983_zpsqpeoxfim.jpg
Dress: c/o Express // Jacket: Pepe Jeans // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Shoes: Just Fab // Earrings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Headwrap: Pink Pewter // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code sisters20 & get 1st month Free!) 

Where do you shop when looking for dresses for women? Have you been watching Coachella on social media or by live-streaming? 

No comments:

Post a Comment