Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Ultimate Summer Jumpsuit


If this isn't the outfit of a woman who's ready for a vacation, I don't know what is. This is me like, "bags are packed and I'm halfway to the beach with a drink order on deck." This is another look from my Trunk Club experience so if you needed further proof that their stylists are right on the money, this is it because I am in love. This jumpsuit is one of those rare items that feels like it was made for me. Minus the unavoidable "jumpsuit ass" that's inevitable with one piece styles (sorry guys, no can fix), it fits like a glove and works for so many situations. Dress down with sandals, up with heels... Not to mention, I'm obsessed with the bow accent and cropped length. WINNER.




Shop this look:



This outfit just screams Summer which I am so looking forward to. Plans include a lot of time at the lake house, a girls weekend/bachelorette party, a fun wedding with friends and attacking our home to-do list with my hubs. Oh, and maybe packing a vintage suitcase while waiting to be picked up in a classic car going anywhere but here...or that's just the backstory I imagine for these photos ;)




Wearing:

Jumper: Madewell
Jacket: Kut from the Kloth
Hat: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace: Forever 21, old (similar)
Shoes: Sole Society (old but similar here)
Bag: Sole Society
Sunnies: Zero UV (sold out but similar)
Lipstick: Glominerals "Crush"

No comments:

Post a Comment