Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Devil With The (Baby) Blue Dress On






It's time to break out the summer dresses, and this new baby blue beauty has got me excited for sunshine and warmer temperatures. Oddly enough, I didn't have a baby blue dress in my current wardrobe. Nor did I realize my lack of that color until I saw this dress on the Tobi website and realized I had to have it!  The dress style is playful, cute yet sexy, and can be dressed up or down with layers and/or a change of accessories and shoes. I mean, how cute would it be with white chucks and a denim jacket? Leave it to me to already have the next way I'll be wearing an item already planned out! I just can't help myself. 

To beat the heat on this day, I pulled my hair away from my face and let the dress be the main focal point. By adding neutral wedges, a brown saddle bag & sunglasses, a blue statement necklace, and a bright pink lip my outfit was perfect for a night out. My husband loved this dress and kept asking me to spin around. I mean, he has great taste...I love it too! Although, now that I think of it, he may have been a fan of the higher hem length and not so much the spinning! ;)




Dress: c/o Tobi // Shoes: JustFab // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code sistersmarie for 1st month FREE!) // Watch: Fossil // Necklace: c/o Jewelry Bean // Lip Color: glo Minerals
Wearing this dress makes me excited to shop for more summer dresses! 

Shop more Tobi dresses here:
 Casual DressesLong Sleeve DressesClub DressesWhite DressesRed DressesSkater Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment