Monday, June 6, 2016

If it's Not Broken, Don't Fix it





I have owned this dress since 2012 and it is still one of my summer favorites. I love how lightweight and breezy it is, and the high-low hem is subtle enough to still be "on trend" four years later. The best part, I never mix it up too much as it is beautiful as it is. If it's not broken, don't fix it, right?

When it came to styling my dress for a night in the city, I kept it easy as usual only adding a few other pieces. Strappy heels, a great cut-out bag, my favorite leather tie necklace, and a denim jacket where all I needed to take this look to city chic. In the end I added a pop of teal with my earring and in doing so, I ended up mixing my silver and gold metals... I am OK with that!




Wearing:

Dress: Gentle Fawn via TSF box service // Shoes: Just Fab // Jacket: Pepe Jeans (similar)
Shoes: c/o Sole Society // Earrings: Baublebar // Necklace: Free People (similar
Watch: Fossil // Fitbit

Here is how I have styled my dress in the past: 

source // source
I've had quite the hair evolution over the years! ;) 
Do you have a dress you wear year in and year out and don't mix up the styling that much? How would you style this rust colored beauty? (I'm always looking for new ideas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment