Thursday, June 23, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it


Each year we rave about rompers and how much we love styling and swapping them. This summer is no exception, and we have kicked the first romper swap off with a wrap style beauty from Express.  

When Kaitlyn styled the romper she added a black cami, black fringe bag, nude shoes, white denim jacket, and a brown hat. How fun to add so many neutral tones to her look! I loved her outfit and anxiously awaited for it to show up in my swap bag. When I got my hands on it, I wanted to play up the beautiful colors in the romper. I added blue in my jacket and heels, white in my bag, and the hot pink color in my lips! 


Are you a fan of rompers? We all know going to the bathroom while wearing one can be a bit tricky, but in the end we love them anyway! 


No comments:

Post a Comment