Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pretty in Palm Print

 photo IMG_2105_zpsx4zibd0o.jpg  photo IMG_2108_zpsi49vjima.jpg  photo IMG_2115_zpsaj1kna2n.jpg  photo IMG_2122_zpsruwxb3ym.jpg

I love a good palm print and this jumpsuit is no exception. When the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection came out last year, I was so excited about this beauty that I got two! A matching one for my daughter that is, allowing us to have our (first ever) mommy and me moment. I love wearing this jumpsuit because each time I do, I think of that day we matched and how happy she was...this makes me smile and now I am always in a great mood when I wear it. If only all clothes made me feel this great!

On this day, I decided to pair my jumpsuit with a trench vest. Yes, I was in jeopardy of looking like I was on safari, but in the end the navy fringe brought it back to a fun fashion place. Just like every time before it, I was in a great mood and beyond comfortable. By adding simple jewelry and red sunglasses my outfit was finished for a family day this past weekend. 

 photo IMG_2109_zpszhiwd20m.jpg  photo IMG_2117_zpsavdeywa8.jpg  photo IMG_2110_zpsyjzzwqkd.jpg  photo IMG_2106_zpsfisplngd.jpg
Jumpsuit: Lilly Pulitzer for Target (similar under $30!)  // Trench Vest: Forever 21 (similar)
Bag: E Street Denim // Sunglasses: Kate Spade // Necklace: T+J Designs
Watch: Movado // Fitbit

Do you have a clothing item that makes you happy because of the memories in it?
Tell me about it in the comments section!

Loving palm print as much as me? Shop my favorite styles here:

No comments:

Post a Comment