Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekend Wear Winning


Guys, I have a confession to make: I wore this outfit twice over the weekend and I'm not going to lie...I probably would have tried to go for a third if I didn't think my husband would start to wonder. If we're talking about the kind of business where comfy meets trendy, this chambray romper is the CEO. 

Last year, Lisa wore it in its original sleeveless state but I've had this obsession lately with the idea of a striped shirts and overalls so I thought it would be fun to throw a t-shirt on underneath to mix it up. Since everything else was neutral, I threw in red sunnies and a matching lip to keep it playful. In a way, this reminded me of an adult version of an outfit I would have worn as a kid...think that's what made it so fun. P.S. I also wore it over 4th of July weekend as a swim cover-up...what can't this thing do?! ;)







This romper has the weekend written all over it...
Add it to your closet before Friday by shopping my entire look below and remember, you can shop all our posts right here anytime!

Wearing:

Romper: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy (Similar)
Shoes: Vera Wang (This is almost the exct same pair)
Purse: c/o Sole Society
Sunnies: L&C Launch Party (Similar)
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: c/o Park Lane Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment