Wednesday, August 17, 2016

This Dress Was made for Twirling

 photo twirl_zpsu0jkwybo.jpg  photo Boho_zps6g9klrom.jpg  photo fashion_zpsspwi84v0.jpg  photo Sole Society_zpsyks8bkam.jpg

I have a few items from Spell Designs and they all make me want to dance around like a woodland fairy. Seriously. (Have you seen this skirt? I mean....how do you not twirl?!) When I saw this floral print dress, I knew I needed to have it. It's one of those "wear it weekly because you can and it is just that good" kind of pieces. Yes, their items tend to be a bit pricey, but the quality is amazing and the styles are very unique (not to mention they sell out fast). The ladies behind Spell Design just know what ladies want to wear! 

On this GNO, I dressed up my Jagger dress with lace-up heels and great gold wrist jewelry. To finish the outfit off, I added this great gray crossbody bag. This bag is perfect for nights you don't want to bring your "big bag" out, plus the color is amazing to carry me into the Fall/Winter months. Loose waves and a bright lip were the finishing touches on my style for dinner and drinks with an old friend in Chicago. 

 photo floral print_zpsbf2r6sy0.jpg  photo outfit post_zpsgx637dd9.jpg  photo style_zpsa8o4hqzt.jpg  photo Ombre_zpsbqne9dfy.jpg  photo maxi dress_zpsn7v3uvjk.jpg
Dress: Spell Designs // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Shoes: Just Fab // Feather Cuff: Coach (similar) Watch: Fossil // Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry

Do you own any clothing that you have to twirl in as soon as you put it on?
Shouldn't we all? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment