Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fall Wedding Season

 photo Rent the Runway_zpsyxqhr9lm.jpg  photo Rent the Runway-2_zps9tzfuswj.jpg  photo Rent the Runway-6_zps52fsieqk.jpg  photo Rent the Runway-8_zpsfv8dk2j0.jpg

I love Fall the best out of all the seasons, so it only makes sense that I love attending weddings during this time as well. My go-to for wedding style is always Rent the Runway. Over the years I have rented more dresses then I can count (remember this one?) and I will never stop loving the idea of wearing a designer dress for a fraction of the price. When this beauty arrived, it was brand new with the tags still on...SCORE! ;)

I am such a sucker for lace so when I saw this LBD I knew I had to have it. The detail on the shoulders is so fun and I felt beautiful wearing it. That alone is enough reason to rent this dress! I decided to keep the styling very simply by adding nude heels and pops of blue in the bag and necklace...I just loved this LBD for a brunch style wedding this past weekend!

 photo Rent the Runway-3_zpsu14jkytz.jpg  photo Rent the Runway-4_zps9vg4cohu.jpg  photo Rent the Runway-7_zpsxvtb2rhu.jpg  photo Rent the Runway-5_zpskvlog5bt.jpg
Dress: Rebecca Taylor via Rent the Runway // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes: JustFab (similar)  Watch: Fossil // Bracelet: Rachel Zoe via Box of Style

Are you attending any weddings this Fall? How often do you use Rent the Runway?

No comments:

Post a Comment