Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Bell Sleeves & Braids

 photo fauxleather-3_zpsbu5btt1n.jpg  photo fauxleather-4_zps0zglblfg.jpg  photo faux leather-21_zpsdf1pxoce.jpg

I have to say, I am loving all the bell sleeve styles currently selling everywhere I look. I still can't get enough of my bell sleeve turtleneck, but I am happy to trade it in on these warmer days for a breezy blouse like the one I styled here. This outfit was perfect for a weekend brunch at my in-laws house. The blouse is so flowy and comfortable, I definitely had lots of room in case I wanted a bit more bacon or a second mimosa (OK, I'll admit it, I had both this day)! ;)

I wanted to style this blouse with black skinny jeans but then I felt like I was wearing too much black for a Sunday with the fam bam. So, I simply did what any fashion minded individual would do. I added lots of plum accessories and gold jewelry of course! Seriously though, is plum not the best color ever right now? I'm still lusting over these boots and I've had them since Fall. The chains on the heel though....swoon!

 photo fauxleather-2_zpsd77afby6.jpg  photo faux leather-23_zpskisoptco.jpg  photo fauxleather_zpsfksmlluc.jpg  photo faux leather-22_zpsxhjlibjl.jpg  photo faux leather-20_zpslcentvvz.jpg
Top: c/o Style & Co. // Jacket: Sheinside (similar) // Jeans: Gap // Boots: Michael Kors (similar)  Bag: c/o Sole Society // Sunglasses: Kate Spade // Moon Ring & Earrings: Express
Large Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry
Are you embracing the retro bell sleeve styles? 
What do you think of this pairing?

No comments:

Post a Comment