Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hues of Blue

 photo fashion-193_zpscnoht4ht.jpg  photo fashion-195_zpsqi40q8ln.jpg  photo fashion-199_zpsvffr5ctk.jpg

With years of outfit documentation under my belt, I can officially say I wear all the hues of blue the most out of all of the colors. I am all about different shades of green and blue and am super drawn to oceans and palm trees. Those colors are just so tranquil to me! I guess if you live in the Midwest, you bring the ocean colors in by pairing different blue tones in you outfits.  

On this day, I styled this beautiful blue floral dress with a denim jacket, blue gladiator sandals, mirror sunglasses, and a great navy fringe bag. When I was getting dressed I just kept reaching for more blue! When in doubt, more is more I guess. I finished the look off with gold and brown accessories and in the end loved wearing this look for my weekend day with the family. And don't forget the red lip. Always go for the red lip ladies! ;) 

 photo fashion-198_zpskno3cdun.jpg  photo fashion-200_zpstilozpul.jpg  photo fashion-196_zps49l0f5lr.jpg  photo fashion-201_zpsb3qaamsm.jpg  photo fashion-194_zpszu2zqgnq.jpg
Dress: c/o ShopTobi // Jacket: Pepe Jeans (similar) // Bag: JustFab // Shoes: c/o Sole Society // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Sunglasses: Ray-ban 
What color do you wear the most? What do you think of this pairing? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment