Wednesday, June 21, 2017

When a Trend Piece Becomes a Wardrobe Staple

 photo fashion-227_zpsuzqxv7ll.jpg  photo fashion-232_zpsyjwkdahd.jpg  photo fashion-228_zpsogkw2jou.jpg

I picked up this tribal print jumpsuit back in early 2014 with intentions to wear it on my girls trip to Nashville. I never in a million years thought I would still be wearing, and loving it, three years later! I honestly thought it was a trend piece and I would get a few wears out of it tops, but here I am styling it year after year. (Check out my remix of this jumpsuit here.) Isn't it an amazing surprise when you pick up a trend piece and it somehow becomes one of your wardrobe staples?

This time around I mixed up the shoes, which by the way I have had for almost four years now as well. Both these items are oldies but goodies! If you check out my remix link above, my shoes and my hair styles are the main two things I mix up when styling this jumpsuit. Since I generally wear it when it's warmer out, a faux leather jacket comes into place on occasion as well. In the end, I added a few gold accessories and a great bag and was good to go for a dinner birthday celebration for my father-in-law last week. 

 photo fashion-231_zps85nq1pnf.jpg  photo fashion-230_zpskhjzlad6.jpg  photo fashion-234_zpscycvtr7b.jpg  photo fashion-233_zpsm013rnmy.jpg  photo fashion-229_zpsfpefzxxi.jpg
Jumpsuit: Nordstrom // Shoes: Zara // Bralette: Etsy // Bag: c/o Sole Society // Earrings: Express // Cuff: c/o Cabi Clothing // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch 
Have you ever purchased an article of clothing thinking you'd wear it a few times and it staying in rotation for years? What do you think of my tribal jumpsuit? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I truly appreciate it! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment