Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Little Bit Nautical, A Little Bit French

 photo fashion-307_zpsmm8zlbey.jpg  photo fashion-309_zps2jxdqcyt.jpg  photo fashion-306_zpsvuyhn9e3.jpg

I was recently gifted these drawstring linen pants from J.Jill and I have to say, they are so my fast favorites! It was a no brainier when it came to styling these beauties for the first time. A pairing a little bit nautical and a little bit French just had to be created. To be honest, it was a little bit retro with a nod to Dirty Dancing as well! (<-- Might be my all time favorite boomerang.)

I wore this outfit for watching fireworks over Lake Geneva and let's be honest, this red, white, and blue look was a great choice for the holiday. That said, this pairing is great for any day of the week in all actuality. In fact, I've worn this outfit (or a variation of it) two more times since. What can I say? I love these white linen pants! It's fun to wear them at my natural waist (perks of a draw-string) then styling them by tying a top or tucking one in. It's also fun to wear them lower down towards my hips and adding a longer top while cuffing the ankles. Gotta love a versatile items of clothing! 

 photo fashion-312_zpsrs9v7x3x.jpg  photo fashion-313_zpspaubpjks.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo fashion-308_zpsbiduolff.jpg  photo fashion-310_zpsx5lrutvy.jpg  photo fashion-311_zpsqhxfd06x.jpg
Hat & Pants: c/o J.Jill // Top: Old Navy (Sold out)  // Bag: Urban Expressions via E Street Denim // Shoes: Converse // Sunglasses: Rayban // Watch: Movado

What do you think of this pairing? 
Do you currently own white linen pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment