Thursday, August 3, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Chambray Trim Hat



There is nothing more versatile and perfect for summer then a great sun hat. Over the years I have accumulated quite the hat collection, and that's for a number of reasons actually. First and foremost, I wear hats for sun protection. I have fair skin, scars from a dog bite back in sixth grade, and have been protecting my face from the sun for as long as I can remember. I am just glad there are so many beautiful options nowadays! 

Secondly, they are a great way to hide a bad hair day or even just making your hair style easier for that day. I mean, there is nothing easier for a summer festival then adding a great sun hat.  Lastly, hats are a fun way to change the look of any outfit. I'm not even just talking summer either, I love me a great wool hat during the winter months as well! 


SHOP CHAMBRAY TRIM HATS:

This chambray trim hat that Kaitlyn was gifted by J.Jill a few months ago is such a fast favorite. The style is classic and the blue pop really elevates each outfit that much more. When Kaitlyn styled her hat, she wore it with a beautiful navy top, stripe linen pants, and a great coral bag. When I got my hands on it over the 4th of July weekend, I wore it with a stripe top, white linen pants, and all white chucks. In the end I love both looks and it just makes me want to add a chambray trim hat to my collection. Good thing I added some great ones to shop above at really low price points!


Are you a fan of wearing hats? How many do you own?
 Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, we truly appreciate it! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment