Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Ruffle Romper

 photo sistersmarie-9_zpsqefxvki6.jpg  photo sistersmarie-14_zpsrrn4hzyv.jpg  photo sistersmarie-12_zpsdzshmcie.jpg

I recently wrote a post talking about how I was late to the OTS trend. Since then, I have loved finding off the shoulder styles that are not overly tight and/or restrictive on my arms and my movement. That's actually a tall order, as most are usually too tight or you loose the ability to move your arms freely. That said, this OTS ruffle top romper passes with flying colors as it is so cozy to wear and I can still wave to people! ;) 

I was recently gifted this one from Gray Monroe and it was well worth the back-order wait! I love the print, style, tie waist, loose top half (good for longer torsos too!), and perfect fitting OTS elastic. So much to love with one beautiful romper. As soon as I got my hands on it, I knew I wanted to pair this print with a red lip and gold jewelry. Once I put those times on, I just kind-of gravitated towards the mirror sunglasses, velcro back mules, and watermelon clutch. In the end I loved this look! It was comfortable and perfect for my summer day date out to lunch. 

 photo sistersmarie-11_zpsmvd0rgpr.jpg  photo sistersmarie-6_zpsam4qqxbi.jpg  photo sistersmarie-7_zpsojbnnz8y.jpg  photo sistersmarie-13_zpssv0r8lcu.jpg
Romper: c/o Gray Monroe // Shoes: c/o Sole Society // Bag: T+J Designs (similar) // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Necklace: The Brave Collection // Cuff: Coach // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Sunglasses: Ray-ban // Earrings: c/o Cabi 
Photos by Cecilia Jean 

Just a heads up, this romper is on sale for only $31 right now! Snag yours while you can. What do you think of this pairing? Are you a fan of the OTS trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment