Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Sorry Not Sorry, This One is Going to be on Major Repeat!

 photo sistersmarie-23_zpswawjflkp.jpg  photo sistersmarie-27_zpssvhodi28.jpg  photo sistersmarie-24_zpsrg3cyuah.jpg

You guys, this is the one! You know when you find a dress that checks all the boxes? Versatile, as in it can be worn from anything from brunch to a wedding, check. Comfortable, as in flowy and breezy plus room for you to eat and sit in, check. Beautiful style, print, and color, OK I love the deep plunge, longer length, and the paisleys are gorgeous, check. AND, it has pockets, check..check...check! What more can you ask for in a dress you want to wear over and over again for the next two seasons (and for years to come)? Thank you cabi Clothing for coming up with such a gorgeous design! 

 photo sistersmarie-26_zpsenesdk6k.jpg  photo sistersmarie-25_zpszn35ceda.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo sistersmarie-29_zpshpgognqk.jpg

I recently wore this beauty to a baby shower and I can not tell you how many lovely comments I received about it. I felt pretty in it, I was able to help with gifts and play with my daughter without exposing myself (hello, that's key for any mom!), and I was comfortable. For the styling I kept it super simple by adding gold jewelry, neutral mules, and a great saddle bag. In the end, I loved how I styled my dress for the first time this season. 

 photo sistersmarie-28_zps2w8bwfgc.jpg
Dress & Cuff: c/o cabi Clothing // Bag: Urban Expressions // Sunglasses: Raen // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Necklace: The Brave Collection // Shoes: c/o Sole Society
What do you think of this dress? Do you have a dress that is on major repeat in your wardrobe? Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment