Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Perfect Layering Piece

 photo sistersmarie-19_zpsq5krivsc.jpg  photo sistersmarie-16_zps098wxpjt.jpg  photo sistersmarie-15_zpsqg8op0hy.jpg

Not only is this t-shirt dress the perfect layering piece, but it's a great item to wear as your transition into your fall wardrobe! The styling options are literally endless and I kid you not when I say I have been living in this dress. If you follow me on my IG stories then you know I am telling the truth. There was one week in the beginning of August where I wore it three of the seven days. What? I mixed up the styling each time! ;) 

On this day, I wanted to give it a bit of a "fall fashion" twist, so I added my favorite new scarf from cabi. This scarf, like the dress, is super versatile and can be styled so many different ways. By tying it on my bag, belting the dress, adding a brown mule, and bright red lip, this look went from effortless everyday wear to a chic night out with the family. A few jewelry additions later, I was good to go. 

 photo sistersmarie-22_zps5rxfgkpa.jpg  photo sistersmarie-18_zpsfkzeyzqr.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo sistersmarie-20_zpstbcd993h.jpg  photo sistersmarie-21_zpsbmxkunbj.jpg  photo sistersmarie-17_zpshmmmrcty.jpg
Dress: c/o J.Jill // Scarf: c/o cabi // Shoes: Sole Society // Bag: Target // Sunglasses: Raen // Watch: Movado
Photos by Cecilia Jean 

Do you own a stripe t-shirt maxi dress yet? Are you living in yours like I'm living in mine? Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment