Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Plaid & Plum

 photo sistersmarie-55_zps8hp83kxd.jpg  photo sistersmarie-61_zpsqvl26qc9.jpg  photo sistersmarie-56_zpssrnpjujn.jpg

Two of my favorite Fall fashion items are all things plaid and all things in the color plum! Each season I find reasons to pick up new items in both of these categories. I mean....what's not to love about either? On this day I paired my favorite new plaid top with my favorite plum boots from last season. I also just got this beautiful scarf that has a shade of plum in it, and I could not resist styling them together. 

This plaid top from cabi Clothing is hands-down my favorite plaid. It's a gorgeous color, cute style with the peplum ruffle trim, which also makes it super flattering on all body types. This is a top everyone needs in their wardrobe! I styled it casual this day, but with a black skirt (tucked in), it would be perfect for the upcoming holiday season, no? 

 photo sistersmarie-57_zpsmg2bp3oq.jpg  photo sistersmarie-65_zpslyzhtpbf.jpg  photo sistersmarie-59_zpsxscey5xz.jpg

I am also super into this new scarf from Verloop Knits. Kailtyn and I recently got quite a few new items from them and I can not wait to show you more of our new loot this winter! The colors are all so bold and vibrant, plus they are all sure unique items. I love going places and not matching what everyone else is wearing. This company defiantly will have you standing out! Side note on Verloop Knits, they have the most amazing pillows in their home section. This is one (I think it's called the "all over pom pillow") has my full attention, and I am dying to add it to my Christmas wish list. 

 photo sistersmarie-60_zpsxednuuom.jpg  photo sistersmarie-63_zpsmyffvryi.jpg
Top: c/o cabi Clothing // Scarf: c/o Verloop Knits // Jeans: Articles of Society via E Street Denim // Boots: Michael Kors // Sunglasses: Raen // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Bag: Sole Society // Rings & Earrings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Necklace: The Moment Jewelry

What are your go-to colors or prints for this season? What do you think of this pairing?


No comments:

Post a Comment