Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Transitional Weather Style

 photo sistersmarie-35_zpssvliddvz.jpg  photo sistersmarie-37_zpskaalqrrv.jpg  photo sistersmarie-31_zpsothekcuq.jpg

You guys, it's official, my kids are back in school (can a get a woot woot?!). The week is so super busy, so my wardrobe is going to have to be as easy and as breezy as these days are. What is better for this transitional weather we are having, then pairing ruffle tees with midi skirts? Nothing in my mind. ;) 

On this day, I only had fifteen minutes to get ready, so I went for an effortless look. By adding this cute ruffle-sleeve tee to my classic red midi skirt, I was ready quickly and still looked put together. I added a great statement necklace, strappy heels, and a denim jacket to finish the look off. In then end, this day three hair only had one cure, a dutch braid on one side and twisted back on the other! 

 photo sistersmarie-33_zpsrxbfxv8s.jpg  photo sistersmarie-36_zpsjdthnbv4.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo sistersmarie-30_zpsgifnzoqm.jpg  photo sistersmarie-34_zpsawsok1yf.jpg  photo sistersmarie-32_zpsi455f9rw.jpg
Top & Bag: Express (similar) // Skirt & Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) // Shoes: JustFab // Sunglasses: Raen // Opal Ring & Earrings: Pandora // Necklace: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Chain Ring: Tiffany & Co // Watch: Movado 

What is your go-to look for this transitional weather we having? What do you do with day three hair (other then washing it that is)? lol Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment