Tuesday, October 3, 2017

It's All in the Details...




For me, it's all about the details in any outfit I style, and this one has some great details! Literally, every item in this super simple look has a great detail that I truly love. Let's take a closer look, shall we? I am very much loving the bell sleeve detail on this classic stripe top. It makes for a great twist on an otherwise simple top. Add in the raw-hem & distressed details on these jeans, sewn detail on the front of this gorgeous plum bag, and cut-out detail on the shoes, and I'm in my happy place. 

There is nothing complex about this outfit. In fact, it's pretty basic and great for everyday wear. But when you take a closer look you can see why I love each and every piece. In the end I added some great earrings, pulled my hair back, and I was ready for a day of photos and blogger errands (more on that coming to my other blog, Stilettos & Diaper Bags next week). 





Top: Vici Dolls // Jeans: c/o Silver Jeans // Shoes: JustFab (old) // Bag: Urban Expressions // Earrings & Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Sunglasses: Raen 


Do you look for special details when choosing an outfit? What do you think of this pairing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment