Thursday, October 5, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Saddle Bag


Happy Thursday, friends! A great saddle bag is a wardrobe staple that can take you through all four seasons and can be dressed up or dressed down. I have had this bag from Sole Society for three years now, and it is still one of the most worn bags in my collection. As you can see, I pulled examples of myself wearing it in May of 2016 and Kaitlyn styling the same bag in September of 2017. Any bag that is this versatile is one every girl should have in their wardrobe. 

I searched high and low to find you guys the best saddle bags currently selling. I am loving all the beautiful colors and all are under $100, most under $50. Happy shopping! 

SHOP THE LOOK:


Do you own a neutral-tone saddle bag? 
What do you think of the way we have paired this one? 

hank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment