Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Oh the Weather Outside is... All Over the Place

 photo sistersmarie-97_zpsvo03hfay.jpg  photo sistersmarie-99_zpsd84unxwc.jpg  photo sistersmarie-98_zpsfxrxjjlg.jpg

To say the weather here in the Midwest is giving me whiplash, is an understatement. One day it's in the 60's and raining, the next it's 80 degrees and sunny, then it gets down into the upper 40's at night with a good amount of wind. See, all over the place! Let's be clear, I am not complaining. I love that it's almost mid-October and I can get away with not wearing a jacket most days still. That said, it is difficult to plan out outfits with this "all over the place" weather. How have I adjusted my outfits to this weather? Cozy knits paired with denim cut-offs of course!

 photo sistersmarie-102_zpsqp3z18lq.jpg  photo sistersmarie-101_zpsxn6ix69q.jpg

This mustard colored knit is more of a crop style and is perfect for layering over blouses and dresses alike. Since this day was a bit warmer, I styled it alone over my denim cut-offs, but I have already plotted my next three looks with this beauty. When it comes to denim shorts, this pair was my most worn pair of the summer. I actually already rotated my closet and this was the only pair I left out to transition into my fall wardrobe. What can I say, I like what I like! Now let's discuss these adorable flats. I am in love! They are just as comfortable and they are cute. I love the style and fit of them, and they give this look (and any look really) the right amount of extra print. 

 photo sistersmarie-96_zpsj1uyowok.jpg  photo sistersmarie-100_zpsfpcqikgl.jpg
Sweater, Cuff, Shoes, & Earrings: c/o cabi Clothing // Shorts: Principle Denim via E Street Denim // Bag: Target (similar) // Sunglasses: Raen // Watch: c/o Jord // Necklace: Lili Claspe
Photos by Cecilia Jean 

What are you wearing on these warmer fall days? What do you think of this pairing? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment