Friday, October 20, 2017

Flashback Friday: Fall Style

One of my favorite things about Fall is all the comfort that comes along with it...the comfort of homemade chili in the crockpot, the comfort in knowing "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" will air every year and the comfort of bringing out your pumpkin candles. There are so many things you can count on and that applies to our wardrobe too...

I think we can all agree that Fall is the best season for getting dressed. Don't get me wrong, I love Summer just as much (if not more) than the next guy, but nothing beats that first day it's cool enough outside to break out a cozy sweater and your favorite pair of jeans and even with the new trends that become "must haves" each year, there are certain things that remain staples over time. As I look back through my outfits from previous Fall seasons, I notice that for me, these classic pieces include riding boots, beautiful pairs of denim, plaid tops + jackets, ankle booties, jewel tones, warm knits and wide brimmed hats.

What do you look forward to wearing each Fall?
Enjoy a quick trip down memory lane with me through some of my favorite Fall looks...

2012

(source)

2013


2014


(source)

2015

(source)

(source)

2016

(source)

(source)

2017

(source)

Happy Fall / Friday!
Hope you make it a great weekend Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment