Friday, November 24, 2017

A Different Kind of Rug



I have teamed up with Lorena Canals to show you how truly amazing their rugs are. As a Black Friday special, you can save up to 50% today through the 27th of November so make sure you stop by their website after reading this post! OK, now back to the beautiful rug I picked up and why it's just so great. Lorena Canals gifted me a rug of my choice and I had such a difficult time choosing. IN the end I went with this one, Botanic Plants. I really love the colors and print and thought it could honestly fit into three different rooms in my home. I decided to start with it by my front door, and from there it will travel to my loft in the Spring. Sisterhood of the traveling rug? I say why not!

Aside from the fact that the prints, styles, and colors that they offered are truly unique and amazing, the rugs themselves are very easy to care for. They are 100% cotton and machine washable. Yes, you can toss this bad boy in the washing machine! I have to say as a mother and a pet owner alike, that is something I can get behind. No more spot cleaning for me, just easy to care for rugs in my future. How great would it be to scoop up a round one for under my dinning room table next? I mean...my kids always spill on the floor and I would love to have a carpet under it, but never wanted to deal with that mess. Now I can have it both ways! 



These rugs are so cute, I found a few that I want to use in my kids rooms too. Anyone have a little girl with a "doll corner" in their room? I do, and there are some super fun styles for just that! Again, I don't have to worry about them getting ruined with how easy they are to care for. My only complaint is that I didn't know about this brand sooner. When I baby proofed years ago, throw rugs were not an option. No way was I going to spend money to have it ruined with the first flu season or sippy cup spill. Now, you don't have to compromise style for sensibility.  

Another cool thing about these rugs is how they are shipped to you. Gone are the days you have a giant rolled-up, heavy package at your step and gone are the days of rolled up edges you can't quite keep down. This rug came in a bag...yes a bag! It was folded and when I put it out, no rolled up edges or creases to worry about. I instantly realized how easy this would be to clean just by seeing how it was shipped to me. I put a floor mat under so it wouldn't move or crease on my hardwood floors and ta-da! I instantly have more color and style in my entryway and I love it. 

What do you think of this rug? Is this something you would buy or gift to someone this holiday season? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment