Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Pink Blush Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale!

You guys know by now how I feel about Pink Blush. When I first started wearing maternity clothes in the beginning of my pregnancy, I thought I had stumbled upon a Mom-to-be's best kept secret with their line of on-trend bump styles. Little did I know, they were already hugely popular with so many women, not only for maternity wear and post-partum and non-pregnancy wear as well. I love everything from their maternity maxi styles to their non-maternity wrap dresses and their everyday pieces too, like this gorgeous red kimono

 I was also SUPER pumped when the Pink Blush reached out to let me know about their biggest sale of the year! They have extended it until today - Use code "CYBERMONDAY" to get an additional 40% off! I didn't buy much for myself during the after Thanksgiving sales but this was one I couldn't pass up... here's a few pieces I wanted to share them with you guys!

Look 1: Floral Sweater

Sweater weather is here! My closet is FULL of cozy knits but this is the first with a floral print (in such a soft material) and I've been wearing it non-stop. I styled it with maroon corduroy pants but I think it would look just as cute with leggings or denim and boots. 






Look 2: Cut-Out Knot Top

Just in time for the colder season, this top is an absolute essential! This emerald tone top is going to be a staple in your closet all season long. With its trendy cold shoulders and unique knot detail, it's the perfect casual piece. For a great daytime look, I style this top with uneven hem denim & my favorite booties. Simple yet comfy!







Look 3: Floral Wrap Dress

I'm in love with everything floral and for me, this is a great transitional dress because it seamlessly transitions from pregnancy to motherhood (though, you don't need to be in either stage to wear it!). A floral print and sash tie detail show off your silhouette, and a v-neckline makes nursing after pregnancy easy. A great wrap dress is a wardrobe classic.





Make sure to stop by our Instagram today to enter the Pink Blush giveaway! 
A $75 gift card with your name on it...Christmas come early :)

What would you purchase from the sale if you won?


This post was created in collaboration with Pink Blush. All opinions and statements are my own.
Thanks for supporting the brands that make Sisters Marie possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment