Wednesday, November 1, 2017

How to Turn Your Outfit From Basic to Beautiful





Happy Wednesday friends! We did it, we are officially half-way through the week and I can't tell you how good that feels. I have my husband's 20 year anniversary show for his band (Lucky Boys Confusion) on Friday night, my daughter's 7th birthday on Saturday, and her family birthday party (complete with 60 of our friends and family) at our home on Sunday. Just get me through this weekend and life will make sense again. ;) 

OK, let's talk about this outfit. Nothing jazzes up a basic look like a beautiful long sheer cardigan. If you took this cardigan off, I'm literally wearing black jeans and a black tank blouse...that's it. So basic and simple, but I wanted to make my look pop this day, so I added this long cardigan I recently picked up from PinkBlush. This sheer lace beauty took my look from basic to beautiful in seconds and I had an extra strut in my step because of it. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this can be worn year round...more bang for your buck ladies! And I plan to wear it over a lot of basics in the coming months. 


SHOP THE LOOK: 






Top: Naked Zebra (similar) // Long Sheer Cardigan: c/o Pink Blush // Jeans & Bag: Express // Boots: Vince Camuto // Sunglasses: Rayban // Necklace & Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Watch: Fossil (similar
Are you a fan of long kimono style cardigans? What do you think of this look? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment