Thursday, November 30, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it


This swap post is one of my favorites because it's a two item Rocked it & Swapped it. By now you all know of our love for cabi Clothing, but this bow neck blouse and plaid coat are next level. If you love either of these items as much as we do, contact a cabi Clothing stylist stat! They will be your all time favorites for years to come, the quality of both are amazing, and the print and color on the jacket is absolutely stunning. You will not be disappointed, I promise!

OK, now onto our styling. When I wore my blouse and jacket back in August, I paired it with a super chic faux leather trimmed skirt and two-tone boots. I finished my look off with gold jewelry and a bold lip color. When Kaitlyn styled her blouse and jacket in November, she went a more casual pairing. By adding color denim and floral print flats her top and jacket took on a new look. I love just how versatile these pieces are! This would also be a great example of how to style these items from day to night, don't you think?


What do you think of our pairings? Are you a fan of the blouse and jacket? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment