Tuesday, December 5, 2017

How to Style a Floral Dress for Fall

 photo sistersmarie-161_zpsbc1gckoj.jpg  photo sistersmarie-166_zps1innthez.jpg  photo sistersmarie-159_zps7lqjty60.jpg

The weather here in the Midwest has been so mild lately, ranging from the mid 40's to low 50's for the past two weeks. I'm not going to lie, it has been wonderful to not have to break out the tights or winter essentials, although I do get excited to add a cozy knit hat, scarf, and gloves in December...but I digress... As you know, I have been loving pairing lots of floral pieces this season, and this dress I borrowed from Kaitlyn is a fast favorite. I mean, the colors, the dress style (it's so flowy and girly), and the belted waist, love it! 

By adding these gold heels the outfit took on more of a festive look. I wore this to our second family Thanksgiving party, and I got so many compliments on this pairing. I posted it on my IG stories as well and I got tons of questions about the shoes in particular. I have had my eyes on them for months and they sold out so fast the first time around. When I saw them back in stock in early November, I could not buy them fast enough. So worth it you guys, not only are they beautiful but they didn't hurt my feet after wearing them all afternoon. SCORE! 

 photo sistersmarie-163_zpsani7bo2p.jpg  photo sistersmarie-164_zpshy1djnam.jpg  photo sistersmarie-162_zps35laccp0.jpg

I the end I added my go-to wool trench (that I have had for over five years now), lots of gold jewelry, and a bright colored lip, and I was good to go. This paring was perfect for a warmer fall day and roomy enough for all the food I ate at our Thanksgiving feast. Side note, I love that this dress comes with a tie. You can use it as a belt like I did here, or tie it around your neck for an entirely new look! I love a versatile piece. 

 photo sistersmarie-158_zps6nh8x1do.jpg  photo sistersmarie-165_zpsgrvlhnjy.jpg
Dress: c/o cabi Clothing // Jacket: Victoria's Secret (old) // Shoes: JustFab // Bag: Gigi New York // Necklace: Lili Claspe (similar & under $29) // Watch: Fossil 
What do you think of this pairing? Are you as in love with this shoes as I am? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment