Monday, August 13, 2012

Because Lisa Braided Everyone's Hair

When I was younger I always wanted my hair braided. So...I taught myself how to braid my own hair. Which is why when I braid other people's hair it is always inside out style. That is not on purpose people! ;) It's actually harder for me to do regular french braids on people because of this (I can do them, I just have to think more about it!).

Now-a-days all you have to do is go to YOUTUBE and there are tutorials on how to do pretty much any type of style you want, I even have tutorials on there too! Do I sound old yet? (Kids these days have it so good! lol) So it only makes sense that when I am at a family party sleepover and it's about 100 degrees, I braid everyone's hair. Here are the styles I went with:

Photobucket Photobucket
Top Left: Me and a braided bun, Top Right: Kaitlyn: French braided pigtails pinned up
Bottom Left: Keri: French braided pig tails pinned up, Bottom Right: Laura: Braided top knot

We all beat the heat and looked cute doing so. What's your favorite braid?

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I loved my hair this day! Thanks again Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny that you braid other's hair outside, too! i can only braid mine outside, but can't do it on others! i think it's much more pretty when you can see the braid outside!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I NEED you to braid my hair. I get exhausted trying to work with all of my hair!

    Jess
    JUNCTURE
    stylejuncture.com

    ReplyDelete