Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Because Lisa Hosted a Pampered Chef Event

I hosted a Pampered Chef party last week and this is what I wore:

Dress and belt: Piperlime, Boots: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Threadsence, Bracelet: Baublebar, Ring: House of Harlow 1960, Lip color: Blue Raspberry by Bobbi Brown
 Here are a few shots from the cooking show:
 
We cooked, ate, drank, and ordered lots of new goodies for our kitchens. I had a wonderful time and I hope all who made it out did too!

Have you ever hosted a cooking show? This was my first one, but I can totally see myself doing another! ;)

# Lisa


3 comments:

  1. You look so cutie! And it looks like your guests were enjoying themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this dress! May have to call dibs on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pampered chef! Haven't hosted my own show yet but plan to in the future! Xo!

    ReplyDelete