Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

It was until after I uploaded these photos that I realized how similarly our sister-ly minds work. I took my photo over a year ago and recently swapped this Nordstrom sweater with Lisa who ended up wearing it with same pair of LOFT denim (my go-to with jeans in the winter!) and the same Just Fab bag that we both tend to wear with everything.

While I styled this sweater in the spring, I really like the way Lisa styled it with a beanie, booties and the perfect color wool coat (and the Christmas lights just make anything more festive) 
By the way, does anyone pull the bangs look like this girl? They always look flawless whereas when I had them, I was constantly annoyed that they were out of place (lowers head and shakes it)

Do you/did you share clothes with your siblings?

1 comment: