Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Indian Summer

 photo IMG_5303_zpscb09ac4c.jpg
 photo IMG_5318_zpsf96684b0.jpg  photo IMG_5302_zps5b53517f.jpg
My opening line lately has been "It's a lovely summer we are having this fall". We literally waited all summer for amazing sunny warm weather and now we are getting it as the calendar is starting October.

Since it was 80 degrees this day, I decided to wear my favorite silk shift dress. To mix up the styling a bit I paired it with a bold statement necklace, great bag, and neutral boot. And lets not forget the round frame sunnies...a must this fall season as far as I am concerned!
 photo IMG_5317_zpsa3f9b793.jpg  photo 0396aa2f-1402-4f4d-99a7-ff41f8af65ec_zpsb9ce1231.jpg  photo IMG_5320_zpsdbeafc27.jpg
Dress: Banana Republic (via Because I Shop Too Much- Mary's Closet) // Shoes: BCBG // Necklace & Love Ring: T+J Designs // Bag: c/o Just Fab // Sunnies: Express // Bangle: c/o It's a Bling Thing // Chevron Midi Rings: House of Gemmes 

Confession, this is hair day 3! I was out late the night before and when I woke up my hair was still curled. Well on one side anyway. My solution was to braid the side that did not keep the curl over to the "good side". I used an elastic tie and made a pony under the hair I kept down. Super easy and I literally did nothing other then use dry shampoo on my bangs and a quick braid.

What do you think of this look? What do you do to your hair on days you have left zero time to get ready?

Here are some shift dresses I am currently obsessing over:

DKNY// Rory Beca // Alice by Temperley // Madewell

*Sisters Marie Occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment