Thursday, December 11, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it


One of my favorite things about our rock & swap posts is seeing how Lisa ended up wearing one of my items and I LOVE her styling of this versatile Old Navy skirt (similar). I wore it just as summer was turning to Fall but Lisa made it wearable year round by pairing it with black tights, a cozy knit and a leather jacket. 

By the way, remember the day when black and blue was a faux pas? (unless you were a BSB fan circa #TheCall...no shame) I actually always enjoyed the combo (when done right). I'm glad that it's made a comeback because it can look super chic.

Shop the Dots:




Do you swap for polka dots?

2 comments:

  1. Love that skirt, and love both looks.

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diaries follow/visit #MadForFashionForLess
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete