Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

This is probably one of my favorite swaps to date. Kaitlyn has this amazing berry colored midi skirt she found at Target (well played Target, well played!). Sadly, it is sold out or I would have bought it the day I saw it on her. ;)  

When she styled it, it was one of my favorite outfits on her. The floral blouse, the denim jacket, the crop boot, swoon. Truly styling perfection in my mind, mostly because it was not "in the box" styling for her. In my opinion, some of the best outfits happen when you go outside of your usual style zone, if you will. 

To say I was excited to find this skirt in my swap bag is an understatement. When pairing this midi, I also went out of my box a bit by pairing two colors I don't generally wear. Who knew orange and berry would look so good together?

Here is how we both styled the skirt:

What do you think of how we styled this midi?

Add some midi's to your closet for less than $100. Here's a few of our favorites for Spring:

No comments:

Post a Comment